Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fees are payable at the beginning of every term.
Fees must be received by the end of week 3 at the beginning of a term. If making two half term payments the 2nd payment must be received the first week back after the half term. All late payments will incur a 20% surcharge.
If you need to make special arrangements to pay an invoice please speak to Clare in person. Each term will be considered separately so do not assume special arrangements can be continued indefinitely.
- The preferred method of payment of invoices is via bank transfer. Please quote the invoice number on your payment.
- All monies paid in cash or cheque must be received in a sealed envelope with students name, amount of fees.
- A half terms notice is required if a pupils no longer wishes to attend a class at Splitz.
- After four weeks trial classes the appropriate footwear and regulation Splitz Theatre Artz uniform must be worn at all classes. The school colour is black (lilac for young ballet classes) and available in – leotards, tights, skirts, T-shirts and hoodies and jog bottoms. Please order through an order form available on the notice table or our web site. The footwear is: Ballet shoes, Tap shoes, Gym shoes or Jazz shoes should only be worn for the appropriate class and at no other time.
- Long hair must be tied back neatly for all classes, when learning to dance it helps to look and feel like a dancer. For Ballet classes a bun is preferred.
- If a class is cancelled, it will be rescheduled. If it is not possible to reschedule fees will be subtracted from the forthcoming term fees.
- Refunds will not be given for missed classes unless there is a serious reason such as broken bones.
- Any photos taken may be used on our website or for advertising purposes, all pupils personal details remain confidential.
- All pupils over the age of 8 who have a solo, duet or trio and wish to enter festivals must attend the appropriate festival rehearsal class.